From Antiaris Mod Wiki
|AI Type||Tower Keeper AI|
|Damage||? / ?|
|Max Life||9000 / 18000|
- The Tower Keeper is a Hardmode boss that resembles a large humanoid being with no lower-body and is composed of rocks and geodes. It is currently the mod's only hardmode boss.
Spawn[edit | edit source]
- The boss can be summoned by smashing the Cursed Mirror (located in the top of The Cursed Tower) with a Stone Hammer.
- The boss can also be summoned with the Pocket Cursed Mirror.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- The Tower Keeper will spawn with a ring of 10 Protective Stones orbiting around it.
Attacks[edit | edit source]
- The Tower Keeper will follow an attack pattern that will repeat for most of the fight and follow this specific order:
- First, The Tower Keeper will hover towards the player.
- It will then go into a "Halt Phase" in which it will regenerate 0-10 of it's Protective Stones if any were destroyed.
- Then it will charge towards the player 6 times in rapid succesion.
- Upon reaching 50% health, Protective Stones will no longer respawn. However, it will still go into it's "Halt Phase".
- Upon reaching 30% health it will begin to fire Geode Spikes in the direction of the player, this attack replacing the 6 rapid dashes.
- Upon reaching 15% health, it will regenerate one more ring of Protective Stones becoming completely invulnerable until all Stones are defeated. During this it will break it's original attack pattern and instead remain mostly stationary occasionally moving a little in the direction of the player. It will spawn an endless wave of Geode Spikes both rising from the ground and falling from the sky in the area around the boss while continuing to shoot them towards the player.
In Expert Mode[edit | edit source]
- It's health is increased from 9000 to 18000.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Like The Cursed Tower, the boss has two colour variants. One for both world evils. (Crimson and Corruption) However, this is simply aesthetic and doesn't change the difficulty of the fight. The boss' colour is decided depending on which evil the Pocket Cursed Mirror or Broken Mirror used to summon the boss is based off of.
- Furthermore, the Geode Spikes in the fight are akin to the colour of The Tower Keeper.
History[edit | edit source]
- 0.1.0.5: Introduced.
| Pre-Hardmode Enemies • Bosses • Friendly NPCs • Familiars Characters: |