Antiaris Mod features a Quest Tracker that spawns from the world and can be toggled with the Enable/Disable Quest Tracker key (default Letter Q).
Features[edit | edit source]
- Appears on the right screen beside the map.
- Display the full quest description by interacting the Quest button.
- Can close/open the tracker by pressing the Q button.
- Allows players to display Adventurer's Full Quest dialog.
- The quest tracker does not show any other quest dialog.
- Has a specific kill number that the quest is shown after the enemies are killed.
- Texts displays on the bottom of Quest's Name and Description.
- Can be displaying the numbers when killing certain enemies needed.
- Displays the (!) when the quest is ready from Adventurer or Town NPCs are bounded.
- Also displays the (?) when the quest is now finished and will be turned in from Adventurer.
- Can also display the Quest Icon from the enemies that are needed to complete it.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Players can move the Quest Tracker around by clicking and dragging it.
History[edit | edit source]
- Can now move the tracker bar.
- Adds a special button to check the full dialog.
- 0.1.0.6: Updated tracker.
- 0.1.0.5: Introduced.