- Not to be confused with the vanilla Pirate NPC.
The Pirate is a unique NPC vendor who spawns from the Pirate's Ship and will spawn once the following conditions have been met:
- Spawns from his ship, which is generated on the surface of the left ocean.
- The player has interacted with him and unbound him.
When rescued, the Pirate will ask the player to complete a quest that requires gathering amulet parts from three pre-hardmode bosses. The quest can be started by clicking on the "Quest" button after freeing the Pirate. The Pirate will tell the player about the quest to retrieve his lost amulet, and give the player information on where to find it.
After the quest has been completed, the Pirate will reward the player with 6 Royal Weapon Parts.
- "Yarr, I really need ya help to leave this appalin' place!"
When without a home:
- "Help me, stranger!"
- "Help me and I will reward you!"
- "You're not going to leave an old pirate, right?"
- "Thank ya for rescuin' me!" (When saved)
When a quest is completed:
- "Yarr, thankee so much! At last I can leave this world! Maybe we will meet again! Take this as my reward!"
- "Ya already helped me and I appreciate it!"
- While the player is near the ship, the pirate will call to the player, asking them to save him.
- Despite having the quest available, it does not appear on the Quest Tracker which is only for Adventurer.